Oil Palace Ticket Disclaimer
For consideration which HOLDER acknowledges, HOLDER expressly agrees:
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS - NO EXCHANGES.
- The Oil Palace is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Each person, regardless of age, must have an admission ticket.
- Ticket price includes all applicable fees.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed inside of the Oil Palace.
- No outside beverages, foods, chairs or any other items that may be of harm to any persons at anytime are allowed inside the Oil Palace. The Oil Palace reserves the right to refuse any items that could be of questionable cause.
- The Oil Palace camera policy is point and click cameras only. No video, flash or professional (detachable lens) cameras allowed. Additional restrictions may apply.
- The HOLDER of this ticket expressly assumes all risk incident to the event, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event and agrees that all participates, sanctioning bodies, and all employees, agents, officers, and directors of the Oil Palace, its’ affiliates and subsidiaries are herby released from any and all claims arising from the event, including claims of negligence.
- The Oil Palace reserves the right to refuse admission or reject any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly or hazardous to others or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein. Any such refusal or ejection may be without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price. The Oil Palace reserves the right to add or change rules.
- HOLDER grants the right to the Oil Palace and its agents the right to use HOLDER’s image and/or likeness in connection with any live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of this event.