The Oil Palace Security Policies
What you can bring?
- A Good Attitude to see a great Concert.
- Your Tickets or Will Call Info.
- A Valid ID (for patrons over 21 who wish to drink alcoholic beverages this is an absolute.)
- Back Packs and Purses may be subject for search.
- Cameras - disposable & non-professional - this is show specific and determined by the artist. Email info@OilPalace.com the day before the show to confirm policy.
- Audio Recording Devices - this is show specific and determined by the artist. Email info@OilPalace.com the day before the show to confirm policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to artist restrictions, some items listed above may not be allowed for certain shows. Please call or email info@OilPalace.com for show specific restrictions the week of the show.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- NO Outside Food or Beverage
- Lawn Chairs
- Video Recording Devices
- Coolers & Picnic Baskets
- Firearms of any kind
- Glass Bottles
- Illegal Substances of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Mace/Pepper Spray
- Musical Instruments
- Sharp or Dangerous items of any kind
- Weapons - of any kind
IT IS OUR GOAL TO PROVIDE THE ABSOLUTE MOST FUN AND SAFEST EVENT POSSIBLE.
PLEASE REPORT ANY INCIDENTS TO A STAFF MEMBER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS VIOLENCE OF ANY TYPE. ANY INCIDENTS WILL BE ADDRESSED BY THE EVENT SECURITY. ANY PERSONS INVOLVED IN FIGHTING OR VIOLENT ACTS WILL BE REMOVED FROM SITE AND/OR ARRESTED, NO EXCEPTIONS!
NO RENTRY UNLESS VALID TICKET IS RESCANNED.
NO REFUNDS ON TICKETS PURCHASED.